9/7/09

New Kohls etc...




Haii My Darlings!
So Sorry For The Lack Of Postage.
For Starters - I've Studying For A Really Important Maths Test Which Is This Friday.
It Decides What Level And Section I'll Be In Next Year, So It's Mega Important.
Sorry For The "Life Story" Here, I Just Feel Bad About Hardly Posting.

Anyhoo, Back To The Meaning Of This Post.
New Kohls, Much?
Yes, You Probably Have Seen This Featured In Many Stardoll Blogs - But I Couldn't Resist!
Kohls Just Keeps Getting Better And Better!
So Here Are My Top Buys...


1 - Foiled Skull Top Abbey Dawn





I Just Love It! When I First Seen It, I Thought It Was New Antidote.

2. Zebra Burnout Top Abbey Dawn



Team Up With A Pair Of Tights And Some Black Heels And You've Got One Hot Look!


3. Logo Hobo Bag Candies



Omg, I Want It! At Only $6, Its A True Bargain. Buy It Before It Goes Girls!

Moving Swiftly On, Who's Lovin' The Space Theme?
I Know I Am! You Get Can Get David Bowie, Michael Jackson And Jane Fonda's Style, Who All Inspire Me. I'm Totally Loving The Ziggy Stardust Space Suit.
Pure Classic!

Thats All,
Katie xo

0 comments: