10/24/09

Pick of the week.


Remember how I said I will add more features to the blog? Well I wasn't lying! :)
This is our new feature that will be posted weekly called Pick of the Week!



Our first pick of the week is this gorgeous[not so affordable] dress. This Shaggy Sweater Dress is from Tingeling Halloween Couture. As you can see it costs $38. It's not very affordable but it's cute, if people buy a $200 dress from LE then I'm pretty sure they'll buy this dress. I even took sometime to put some makeup to give it a more runway feel.
And in this next picture I added red accessories! Red goes great with black. Infact, my favorite colors are Blood Red and Black. On the hands, i put red gloves from Bisou called Lady Gaga Gloves. On the feet, i added Red Carpet Style high heels Inspired By Versus. The way you can find these shoes is search for red shoes.


So how do you like it?? Comment please!

-Carina

2 comments:

Emii said...

I bought that ddress a few days ago...I should add some red to it!
Thanks for thosee tips! :]

Zoƫ said...

Funilly enough they are my fave colours too!

I think doing this is a great idea...I'll discuss it with you but I'd like to help too!!!

Zoe xoxo